A place where they are looked after, loved and taken care of.
What does this program do?
Maapii Enjii Zaagi Gaazwad is an early intervention children’s program created by BANAC. In Ojibway, it means “A place where they are looked after, loved, and taken care of. This programs serves families with young children 0-6 years living in Midland, Penetanguishene, Tiny and Tay Townships
Everyone is welcome.
It’s because of our amazing partnerships that we can do what we do! We are continuously connecting and growing our regional Indigenous and non-Indigenous organizations. Click on each link to learn more.
- Barrie Native Friendship Centre
- Dnaagdawenmag Binnoojiiyag Child & Family Services
- Georgian Bay Métis Council / Métis Nation of Ontario
- Georgian Bay Native Friendship Center
- Georgian Bay Native Woman’s Association
- Mamaway Wiidokdaadwin Primary Care Team
- Métis Nation of Ontario
- Orillia Native Woman’s Association
Get in touch with us.
Contact our Biinoojii Biidabin Coordinator for any inquiries. You can reach us by phone 705-627-2563 or email at email@example.com.
Indigenous Capacity Building Circle
Building relationships in agencies, organizations in Simcoe, Muskoka to strengthen services offered to Indigenous children, youth & families.
Representing the alignment and interaction of the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual realities for each cycle of life.