Children Are the Future.
Why Biinoojinsauk Menus Are Unique.
Our Biinoojinsauk Child Care Centre provides a warm and friendly place for your child to experience new and interesting foods and to eat them with others.
The children are provided with opportunities to discover new foods and tastes they may not otherwise have been able to.
Our Health-Focused Goals.
Biinoojinsauk Child Care centre offers seasonal (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter) and traditional menus. Our menu plans will significantly impact the incidence of diabetes and other health related diseases and set the foundation for future generations. It is important that our children develop healthy eating choices and habits at such a young age in order to affect positive change.
Along with our movement toward healthy eating habits, we are always mindful of children’s allergies and continue to develop and adjust our menus around anaphylactic issues.
- Provide children with a variety of healthy food choices at an early age.
- Help children develop healthy eating habits.
- Reduce the high rate of diabetes within our communities (long term).
- Reduce the rate of obesity and other health related issues within our communities.
- Maintain high standards for menu development and selection.
- Ensure menus are child friendly, nutritionally sound and appealing.
- Incorporate traditional and organic foods into our menu.
Bebminot Family Wellness
Bebminot Family Wellness serves North Simcoe & Muskoka Indigenous families. Promoting children’s development in an inclusive environment.